This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin Xwin Windows 10 Trend Micro
- From: "Paul McKinley" <paul_mckinley_2013 at ariesinternet dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 14:49:35 -0400
- Subject: Cygwin Xwin Windows 10 Trend Micro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: <Paul_McKinley_2013 at AriesInternet dot com>
Trend Micro support called me back about this issue. I spent some time with
them on the phone, with the support engineer trying a few things. We ended
up with a reinstall of the
ecurity/1112161.aspx hotfix, after which Cygwin-X runs fine, WITHOUT having
the pause user mode checking turned on. The support engineer mentioned
something about an update coming out *after* my previous post. Apparently
I needed both the update and the hotfix to make things work.
Hope this helps someone...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple