Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.3.46-6

Having heard no news on this, I'm unsure if this functionality is just
going to be this way now or if the author went on an extended vacation
or what.  It *is* still listed in the release notes:

    7b. completion_strip_exe - using 'shopt -s completion_strip_exe'
makes completion strip .exe suffixes

Odd that nobody else has commented/complained about (I find it pretty
annoying to have the '.exe' expanded out).