This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Windows 10 updates causes fork retry no child processes
- From: Gerry Reno <greno at verizon dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 11:47:49 -0400
- Subject: Windows 10 updates causes fork retry no child processes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there some automated way I can stop Windows 10 updates from continuously causing these fork retry no child process
issues after every damn update?
We use an application based on Cygwin (2.6.0) on our clients that gets wrecked everytime a Windows 10 update occurs.
The users have no idea about Cygwin because it's hidden from them so I cannot ask them to do anything with regard to Cygwin.
Any ideas for an automated way to stop these errors would be appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple