This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unattended install "remembers" the download option
- From: Wayne Davison <wayne at opencoder dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 09:14:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Unattended install "remembers" the download option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D4434266.D3A9email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Drake, Richard R <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What is really curious is where this option is being stored. If I knew that, then
> maybe I could remove that setting so it would revert to the default setting.
Look in /etc/setup/setup.rc. I bet the line following "last-action" is
in your file. Mine is "Download,Install" (after a tab).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple