This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unattended install "remembers" the download option
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at Shaw dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 11:28:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: Unattended install "remembers" the download option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D4434266.D3A9email@example.com> <CAHSx_Sv9-A5KuFw2sCeF=ce8Ng2dHHWLuTOyToX3t1Z725oXOw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at Shaw dot ca
On 2016-11-05 10:14, Wayne Davison wrote:
On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Drake, Richard R <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
What is really curious is where this option is being stored. If I knew that, then
maybe I could remove that setting so it would revert to the default setting.
Look in /etc/setup/setup.rc. I bet the line following "last-action" is
in your file. Mine is "Download,Install" (after a tab).
The first setup screen after the splash/version screen has these options,
choose: Install from internet (implies Download first).
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple