This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
isn't or hasn't 32 bit support going or gone away?
- From: "L. A. Walsh" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 13:53:30 -0800
- Subject: isn't or hasn't 32 bit support going or gone away?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I thought I remember an announcement about 32-bit support
going away in cygwin and that cygwin would only be built for
64-bit? Am I imagining this or was this reversed?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple