This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python-gdal is broken by libproj9 4.9.3-1 update
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:09:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: python-gdal is broken by libproj9 4.9.3-1 update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-d20a00b2-53fe-4c33-9220-121b80dcb70f-1478560404473@3capp-mailcom-lxa13>
On 08/11/2016 00:13, Chris wrote:
Hello, in python-gdal 2.1.1-1 _gdal.dll still uses cygproj-9.dll, but it was replaced with cygproj-12.dll in libproj9 4.9.3-1 so the import fails.
I was able to get a working system by downgrading libproj9 to 4.9.2-1 and libgeotiff2 to 1.4.1-1.
I am removing 4.9.3-1 and replacing with 4.9.3-2.
libproj9 will remain 4.9.2-1
4.9.3-2 will have libproj12
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple