This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- From: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:21:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
On Tue, 11/15/16, Ken Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Subject: Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 1:56 PM
On 11/15/2016 9:59 AM,
Ian Lambert wrote:
>> The procedure
entry point nghttp2_http2_strerror could not
>> be located
the dynamic link library cygnghttp2-14.dll.
redacted cygcheck -svr output is attached.
You don't have the current
version of libnghttp2_14 installed.
Moving to version 1.14.0-1 fixed it.
cygcheck did say "OK" for the previous version, however :)
libnghttp2_14 1.7.1-1 OK
I try to stay up to date, but it is difficult because setup would not accept network proxy settings the last time I tried, so I'm using apt-cyg download and setup local installs as a workaround, and this does not always get me the latest versions of packages (and requires many painful copy/pastes from Update Announcements).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple