This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:56:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 15/11/2016 23:16, Ian Lambert wrote:
On Tue, 11/15/16, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
Subject: Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 3:34 PM
Ian Lambert writes:
> I try to stay up to date, but it is
difficult because setup would not
accept network proxy settings the last time I
Then you need
to fix that or maintain a local mirror that setup can
A full local mirror (~80 GB) is too big to be an option. Automating a partial one
is still a mystery. ( https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-server.html )
I can't fix setup without help. User and passwd options appear in setup source;
however, it never asks me to enter them. I'm happy to test changes, but fixing
it myself now isn't feasible.
on "select connection type" Window, use "Internet Explorer Settings"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple