This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
TortoiseGit + Cygwin git: unified diff fails (cygheap read copy failed)
- From: Gene Pavlovsky <gene dot pavlovsky at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 02:42:23 +0300
- Subject: TortoiseGit + Cygwin git: unified diff fails (cygheap read copy failed)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using TortoiseGit with Cygwin git (Cygwin workarounds enabled in
advanced TortoiseGit settings). For the most part, everything works
The only problem: in TortoiseGit log for any repository, right-click
any commit, pick "show changes as unified diff", there's an error
Could not get unified diff.
1 [main] git 2292 child_copy: cygheap read copy failed,
0x180302408..0x18030F230, done 0, windows pid 2292, Win32 error 6
411 [main] git 2292 C:\cygwin\bin\git.exe: *** fatal error - ccalloc
would have returned NULL
Actually I've had this several months ago, just never got around to
posting this to the list.
Cygwin 64-bit 2.876
Cygwin git 2.8.3-1
Windows 7 x64
Appreciate any help!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple