This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TortoiseGit + Cygwin git: unified diff fails (cygheap read copy failed)
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:55:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: TortoiseGit + Cygwin git: unified diff fails (cygheap read copy failed)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPTiy3PrDfaOOsuefgAh6q-RiCsHVYoy9bgtqSzwv5QRmRhquw@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 12:42 AM, Gene Pavlovsky wrote:
> Hey everybody!
> I'm using TortoiseGit with Cygwin git (Cygwin workarounds enabled in
> advanced TortoiseGit settings). For the most part, everything works
Although this is probably unrelated, I've had problems with
TortoiseSVN and Cygwin's svn (not Git), because Tortoise uses DOS line
endings (\r\n) whereas Cygwin programs use Unix line endings (\n).
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple