This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:32:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2016-11-15 13:21, Ian Lambert wrote:
I try to stay up to date, but it is difficult because setup would not
accept network proxy settings the last time I tried, so I'm using
apt-cyg download and setup local installs as a workaround, and this
does not always get me the latest versions of packages (and requires
many painful copy/pastes from Update Announcements).
Try an old python apt-cyg with upgrade and other options:
I have not yet read or tried this.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple