This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Setup - Choose Best Mirror Automatically for Automated / Silent Installs
- From: OwN-3m-All <own3mall at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 17:57:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Setup - Choose Best Mirror Automatically for Automated / Silent Installs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK0ZC5U9_tcsW_=EYEmfkHjWeEztOQ-ubjx9wqGdcWgrJyj4KQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAK0ZC5VuH+V31J5JBctEzoB3=sJWurmqcHRw3pBtEO-A1Xf6Uw@mail.gmail.com> <871sy85yv3.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
> What Windows version; is it an insider, Education or Enterprise
I'm testing on as many different operating systems as I can since I
don't know what my users will be running. So far, I have it crashing
randomly as shown in my screenshot on Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
SP2 x86 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x64. It works perfectly
on Windows 7 x64 SP1.
I'm not running any antivirus or firewall software as far as I know.
I will disable Windows Defender on the Server OSes and see if that
I'll try to dig into this some more...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple