This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Setup - Choose Best Mirror Automatically for Automated / Silent Installs
- From: OwN-3m-All <own3mall at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:48:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Setup - Choose Best Mirror Automatically for Automated / Silent Installs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK0ZC5U9_tcsW_=EYEmfkHjWeEztOQ-ubjx9wqGdcWgrJyj4KQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAK0ZC5VuH+V31J5JBctEzoB3=sJWurmqcHRw3pBtEO-A1Xf6Uw@mail.gmail.com> <871sy85yv3.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <CAK0ZC5Wbn+jDAb87Yc-FNPbWQwO0TVOGZn-JAKhng=AXb2atqQ@mail.gmail.com>
I'm not running Windows Defender or any software for that matter on my
test instance of Server 2008.
I tried running GDB, but the setup executable doesn't have any
debugging symbols. Is there a download link somewhere for the latest
compiled cygwin setup that includes these symbols?
GNU gdb (GDB) 188.8.131.5240303-cvs
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This binary was built by Equation Solution <http://www.Equation.com>...
Reading symbols from setup-x86_64.exe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
I won't be able to debug it further unless I have that... I guess.
The original log I posted is what you get when I redirect the output
to a file with this at the very end of the command " >
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple