This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TortoiseGit + Cygwin git: unified diff fails (cygheap read copy failed)
- From: Gene Pavlovsky <gene dot pavlovsky at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 05:10:23 +0300
- Subject: Re: TortoiseGit + Cygwin git: unified diff fails (cygheap read copy failed)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPTiy3PrDfaOOsuefgAh6q-RiCsHVYoy9bgtqSzwv5QRmRhquw@mail.gmail.com>
On 17 November 2016 at 02:42, Gene Pavlovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hey everybody!
> I'm using TortoiseGit with Cygwin git (Cygwin workarounds enabled in
> advanced TortoiseGit settings). For the most part, everything works
> The only problem: in TortoiseGit log for any repository, right-click
> any commit, pick "show changes as unified diff", there's an error
> Could not get unified diff.
> 1 [main] git 2292 child_copy: cygheap read copy failed,
> 0x180302408..0x18030F230, done 0, windows pid 2292, Win32 error 6
> 411 [main] git 2292 C:\cygwin\bin\git.exe: *** fatal error - ccalloc
> would have returned NULL
> Actually I've had this several months ago, just never got around to
> posting this to the list.
I've submitted an issue to the TortoiseGit issue tracker, the fix was
committed and it works now on my system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple