This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 22:04:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGX=k3FawzaCnzgUORdKdNb+DXoJdvLN6JwUno5Gnnj414aR-Q@mail.gmail.com>
On 11/26/2016 6:51 PM, Girish Joglekar wrote:
I had submitted a possible bug report in March 2016 and a link to tar
file with source code. David Stacey had reproduced my problem. I
downloaded the latest version of cygwin two days ago. The problem
still persists. Can some one advise me whether I should expect some
help from the cygwin experts. I can submit the source code again if
If you think your crash is due to a Cygwin bug, then you need to try to
write a small test case that exhibits the problem. Marco told you that
last February, and this was your reply
The code is so interlinked that it would have taken me
a lot longer to separate out only the relevant code.
You have to show some willingness to spend time on this problem yourself
if you hope to get help from the Cygwin experts.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple