This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 12:08:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-11-29 11:50, 59yfvs+f4bkzvgzw at guerrillamail.com wrote:
I've isolated the issue to a regular expression match!
$command = ( preg_match('#^(?:\:.*? )?(.*?) #', $buffer, $matches) ) ? $matches : '';
causes the segfaulting. BUT WHY? Again this worked fine in php5.x . There is
something broken with PCRE in this build.
I don't think so. I tried the preg_match() examples in the manual and
they worked fine. Are you sure there isn't something else in your
script that needs to updated for 7.0? Otherwise, please provide an STC
which replicates this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple