This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- From: <5a1dvi+28lxtut1an at guerrillamail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 19:54:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Ahh! I disabled pcre.jit in the new php.ini, and now it's working fine without the DEP exception. Thanks for that tip. I can live with the performance hit vs the security.
Thanks again for working through it with me.
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=QlhzEgQOY7cMjxm9%2FjAcfRk%3D
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple