This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Re: DMARC - gmail.com or is it yahoo.com
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: overseers at sourceware dot org
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, cygsimple at gmail dot com, eblake at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:00:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: DMARC - gmail.com or is it yahoo.com
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 cgf.cx 77600400E9
- References: <CACoZoo29vXpb0MzUri+NPJiZ5GSF+VZAykLa+JjS=g0VDEP7Pg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20161130155549.GA29847@redhat.com>
On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:55:49AM -0500, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
>> See the description below of a problem that is occurring because of
>> DMARC rules in place by yahoo.com. Is there anything you can do for this?
>cgf, any chance of updating our copy of ezmlm-toaster etc.?
>Newer-than-2014 versions of ezmlm-idx seem to have some DMARC
fche, I read overseers. No need to clutter my personal inbox with this.
I started looking at this when it came in. No ETA yet.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple