Re: Console buffer width always 1 column less than setting

> On Feb 6, 2017, at 11:43 AM, Lee Dilkie wrote:

>> Please fix your email client. You should not be quoting people’s email directly.
>>

> that's just silly. Anyone with access to this public list has your email address when you posted.
>
> The guy was just trying to help you with your issue, and you come across as a dork.

The rules on this list are to not quote email addresses, I just missed it when I posted.
Anyone subscribed to the list may have it, but we don't want them the archives for a bot to go through and harvest.
Which may or may not affect your opinion…