Re: What is the proper mailing list for server issues?

On 4/21/2017 2:35 AM, Greywolf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having a server issue that neither I nor my ISP seem to be able to
> resolve with regards to connecting to Cygwin.com -- namely, only from my
> house, I get a 403 Forbidden.

This is _your_ problem.  Something has caused you to not be able to
reach cygwin.com properly.  What IP address does cygwin.com resolve to?
Does using the IP address directly work for you?

$ ping cygwin.com

Pinging cygwin.com [209.132.180.131] with 32 bytes of data:

> I've been round with my ISP and they are unable to reproduce the issue;
> the response I get from here is "contact your ISP".  So who do I contact
> about this?  Not being able to automagically fetch the mirror list is
> annoying, and not being able to reach the site to see about updates and
> such is similarly so.

Understandable but nothing we can do from here.

--
cyg Simple