This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
g++ -mno-cygwin flag not recognized
- From: "Allan C." <allancth at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 11:03:00 +0800
- Subject: g++ -mno-cygwin flag not recognized
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to build a win32 project with gcc 5.4 with the flag
-mno-cygwin but the flag is not recognized. Is there an approach I
could release an exe without bundling cygwin's dll?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple