This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash shell inside JPSOFT Take Command does not respond to input
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 05:29:12 +0300
- Subject: Re: Bash shell inside JPSOFT Take Command does not respond to input
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <CAK-n8j4nknb1nv4i03uaT8csty5o3v8rGJr-Fk7-HYkGKBMEYw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Jim Reisert AD1C!
> I can't seem to get a bash shell to run inside of JP Software's Take Command:
They have their own support forum, BTW.
> Behavior is the same in both TC and TCC - a shell starts, but I can't
> type anything into it. This used to work in the recent past, so I
> don't know what changed, or when. Both versions 20 and 21 of the
> JPSOFT product behave the same way:
> TCC 20.11.46 x64 Windows 10 [Version 6.3.16193]
> TCC Build 46 Windows 10 Build 16193
> Registered to JJR
> CYGWIN_NT-10.0 JJR 2.8.0(0.309/5/3) 2017-04-01 20:47 x86_64 Cygwin
What about explicit bash -i ?
> [JJR:/cygdrive/f] $ <<< at this point, nothing is echoed, nothing is accepted
Can't confirm with TCC RT 21 and LCC/LE 14.
With best regards,
Monday, May 15, 2017 05:27:13
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple