This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ino_t and d_ino now a thing again?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 07:03:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: ino_t and d_ino now a thing again?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 31/05/2017 03:02, Lloyd Wood via cygwin wrote:
on attempting to build Geomview 1.9.5 on current updated
Cygwin, configure fails oddly:
checking for time_t... yes
checking size of dev_t... 4
checking size of ino_t... configure: error: in `/home/lloyd/savi/geomview-1.9.5':
configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (ino_t)
See `config.log' for more details
$ tail config.log
#define HAVE__BOOL 1
#define HAVE_STDBOOL_H 1
#define TIME_WITH_SYS_TIME 1
#define HAVE_M_PI 1
#define HAVE_DEV_T 1
#define HAVE_INO_T 1
#define HAVE_TIME_T 1
#define SIZEOF_DEV_T 4
configure: exit 77
If HAVE_INO_T is 1, getting sizeof should be a non-problem.
check the exact reason of the failed test in the config.log .
I have similar issue and it is due to the antivirus locking the test
file too long.
Is this a reoccurrence of the 2006 d_ino problems that were an issue for Cygwin
1.5.19, and discussed with Eric Blake?
thanks and regards
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple