This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup 2.880 release candidate - please test
- From: "Ian Lambert via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com,The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:29:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup 2.880 release candidate - please test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
On June 7, 2017 1:07:39 PM EDT, Jon Turney <j> wrote:
>A new setup release candidate is available at:
>Changes compared to 2.879:
>- Add the option "--user-agent" to override the user-agent string sent
>in HTTP requests.
>(Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-02/msg00857.html etc.)
FWIW, This goes back even several years earlier:
Anyway, I much appreciate this added option.
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple