This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installer UI changed; how do I do a full install?
- From: jonathan at haywardfamily dot org (Jonathan Hayward)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:09:18 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Installer UI changed; how do I do a full install?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The setup.exe (setup-x86_64) has markedly changed in its user interface.
I'm no longer sure of how to do a full install without checking a lot of boxes.
Could you provide me with either explanation of how to do a full install, or
else advice as to where I can find an installer whose UI worked the way the
main UI did for years?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple