This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crash on environment name beginning with non-ASCII char (64 bit)
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: crash on environment name beginning with non-ASCII char (64 bit)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170606191530.GE23208@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:15:30, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Thanks for th report. I applied a patch and uploaded a new developer
snapshot to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/. Please test.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple