This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt won't stay running
- From: René Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:12:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: rxvt won't stay running
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170622094542.GW1003@mrvideo.vidiot.com>
On 6/22/2017 4:45 AM, Mike Brown wrote:
> I've installed the latest (as of this writing) Cygwin base and a few other
> Any ideas why it is failing? Something you need me to look at? It isn't
> anything in the home files that I copied over from the XP box, because before
> I did that, I tried starting and it flashed and died.
A long time ago rxvt changed from supporting Windows (native) to only
working under X-Windows (a.k.a. Cygwin/X or equivalent).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple