This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: wassermann <bwasser at zedat dot fu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 15:24:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: XWIN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <61B9FCD1F54448D6A3BE9F442272F281@wasserPC>
On 21/06/2017 13:08, wassermann wrote:
My XWin Server window is not starting properly anymore.
In previous versions this problem happened sometimes but after certain time
the window appeared.
After my latest update today the XWin Server window is not
appearing at all. It is only flickering for instant and then is immediately
disappearing from the screen.
Could you help me to fix the problem, please?
With friendly regards B. Wassermann
PS. The CYGWIN terminal window on contrary is working OK.
Can you show the output of running 'startxwin' in a cygwin terminal?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple