This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- From: Wouter van Doorn <wouter at vandoorn dot tv>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:21:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANZ2p_eEUOYm4SWubqOvKewBMQnQcGBdyOVORA2w0c9Y8a6+=A@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
No difference at all.
$ gcc -Wall -o ciao hello.c
$ echo $?
Am not familiar with the assembler, so I don't know what you were
hoping to achieve with that flag, but whatever it was, it didn't do
it! Thanks for trying,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple