Re: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64

Hi Vince,

If they are related, then solving the problem that's my real current
issue will make the strace one go away. If they are not, then I am
about to start a second wild goose chase. Sticking with the problem
that I am immersed in now in the hope to get that resolved seems to be
my best bet.

I would like the strace issue to go away, of course, and if someone
has the magic bullet for it I am only too happy to get that issue out
of the way!

Kind regards, and thanks,
Wouter