This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: Wouter van Doorn <vandoornw at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:58:07 +0000
- Subject: RE: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;gmail.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=conduent.com;
- References: <CANZ2p_eEUOYm4SWubqOvKewBMQnQcGBdyOVORA2w0c9Y8a6+=A@mail.gmail.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
From: Wouter van Doorn
> Hello all,
> - cygcheck.out for details of the installation
> - installed.db with moreother details of the installation
> - PML-files with details of runs as gathered by ProcMon (the 'thread
> exit' after closing the file on cygwin1.lib MUST be the clue - for
> someone other than me - but could not be attached because the size was
> too big. These are available by mail for whoever is interested.
I notice that your cygcheck.out file indicates multiple instances of
many (most?, all?) binaries and cygwin1.dll:
I'd suggest cleaning that up and trying again.