This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe problem in wine
- From: Richard Z <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:44:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup.exe problem in wine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170630112619.GA11464@rz.localhost.localdomain>
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 01:26:19PM +0200, Richard Z wrote:
> read in various places that it should work, but I get
> "Cygwin is not supported on this Windows version" running
> from both wineconsole or bash.
got somewhat farther with "--allow-unsupported-windows"
and also need "--site" because mirror list is empty no matter
what connection method I specify.
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple