RE: i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -fstack-protector-strong

> From: Lee
> Was there ever a man page for cygcheck?  I remember looking at one,
> but maybe I it was https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygcheck.html ??
> $ man cygcheck
> No manual entry for cygcheck
>
> $ info cygcheck
> info: No menu item 'cygcheck' in node '(dir)Top'

Both man and info work for me:

$ man cygcheck | head
CYGCHECK(1)                              Cygwin Utilities                             CYGCHECK(1)

NAME
       cygcheck - List system information, check installed packages, or query package database

SYNOPSIS
       cygcheck [-v] [-h] PROGRAM
       cygcheck -c [-d] [PACKAGE]
       cygcheck -s [-r] [-v] [-h]
       cygcheck -k
$ info cygcheck | head
info: No menu item 'cygcheck' in node '(dir)Top'
CYGCHECK(1)                              Cygwin Utilities                             CYGCHECK(1)

NAME
       cygcheck - List system information, check installed packages, or query package database

SYNOPSIS
       cygcheck [-v] [-h] PROGRAM
       cygcheck -c [-d] [PACKAGE]
       cygcheck -s [-r] [-v] [-h]