This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Searching full, portable Cygwin package for windows and NOT just the installer
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <barry dot buchbinder at nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 14:36:28 +0000
- Subject: RE: Searching full, portable Cygwin package for windows and NOT just the installer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=barry dot buchbinder at nih dot gov;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E51C5B015DBD1348A1D85763337FB6D90189A66BD3@Remus.metastack.local>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
David Allsopp sent the following at Saturday, February 03, 2018 3:16 AM
>The setup program includes a "Download" option which allows you to
>save the entire package repository locally, which you can use in
To be explicit: You can download as David points out, scan the
downloaded packages with your AV, and then install.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple