This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenBLAS patch for Cygwin
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Erik Bray <erik dot m dot bray at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:15:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: OpenBLAS patch for Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOTD34ZtrCO4tAKBx0oUd4w9ic5h6djZ3vBJMwGEma6VNiytfg@mail.gmail.com>
On 06/02/2018 13:10, Erik Bray wrote:
Users/maintainers of OpenBLAS on Cygwin may be interested in this
patch to improve support for fork():
Assuming this looks good (feedback welcome) it might be nice to have
this patch included in the next release of the official OpenBLAS
package for Cygwin since its incompatibility with fork() has caused
problems in the past .
Do you have a test case to show the failure with current build ?
Any reason to use OS_CYGWIN_NT and not __CYGWIN__ in the patch ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple