re: U++ and mingw

Hi-

I read up on mingw system. I now can use it with U++.

I know cygwin has mingw packages. I'd rather just leave the gcc package
set up without mingw and install mingw from outside of cygwin.

I really like cygwin and will try to use it for Tcl even if I don't get
the teacup system.

They recommend gnucobol with mingw, but I think gnucobol works well with
cygwin. I think it is because a mingw expert championed getting it
integrated with gnucobol for setup and plus cygwin is more posix than
mingw by far.

It is cool to have these choices.

Cygwin is the best ....

thx. Have a cool upcoming weekend,