This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 22:00:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <59D90AF8D70E9740907BACDE2BCB520836F2555E@RESW102.resdom01.local> <20180227103723.GB3806@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Feb 27 09:54, PAULUS, Raimund, TI-ABN wrote:
is it possible to get the patched cygwin1.dll for Cygwin 2.5.1? I have to support several older Win XP SP3 boxes.
Sorry, we only support the current Cygwin build and keep the next older
version as fallback. It's just not feasible to support version branches
like the Linux kernel does, given the low number of active participants
in this project.
Nothing keeps you from building your own, though. The patches should
apply mostly clean.
...And there's a FAQ that tells how to build the Cygwin DLL. Provided you have
installed all the necessary tools listed there, it is straightforward to do.
Something to consider,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple