Targeted B2B Companies Emails List

Hi,

This is Cheryl from pre-sales team. Hope this email finds well.

I am wondering if you would be interested in reaching your targeted PeopleSoft/SuccessFactors Users for your Marketing Approach Strategy.

We can provide you with 100% opt in emails.

You may also be interested in database of: Adobe, Dassault Systemes, SAP, Bentley, PTC, Ansys, AutoCAD, Vault, SolidWorks, Siemens, Oracle, VARs, VADs and more.

Kindly let me know your interest to provide you with detailed information for the same.

Thanks,
Lynn

If see no interest please reply “Delete”