This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
accept: Bad address
- From: "Ilguiz Latypov via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 23:42:45 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: accept: Bad address
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Ilguiz Latypov <ilatypov at yahoo dot ca>
The latest Cygwin 64-bit release with the snapshot cygwin1.dll copied on top of it shows an "accept: Bad address error" in 3 reproducible cases:
(a) The sshd daemon on receiving a connection request.
(b) The XWin server on receiving a connection request from an X11 client such as xterm.
(c) The Python server receiving a TCP connection in the socket's accept().
A StackOverflow question 41018644 from December 2016 showed an example of the bug with the Python server (c).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple