Re: fork errors

To clarify, I don't see the fork errors in the Son-Of-Grid Engine
(SOGE) process. Separately, we have a script that connects to the box
via ssh under cygwin and runs a lot of Make,  bash and perl scripts
and calls Windows executables. It's these scripts that are giving the
fork errors. The intent is to replace the ssh, Make and scripts with a
simpler set of scripts and processes controlled via the Gridengine.

Simon