This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hexiom Solver Error: Anchor Not Found
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: swenyitang99 at gmail dot com, daniel at benzedrine dot ch
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 17:20:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Hexiom Solver Error: Anchor Not Found
- References: <CAB28kD--XvBOg0n8Zm2YnpQWytY8=BJD4wwFjjGEorDYU6rqGw@mail.gmail.com>
On 04/04/18 11:48, SY Tang wrote:
I recently downloaded your Hexiom solver from your webpage out of interest
(and desperation after failing hundreds of times at the 6x6 size puzzle...
However, try as I might, I am unable to get it to work, I first got an
error which says: *"WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer"*,
It looks as though the Hexiom solver that you're using has Cygwin under
the bonnet. The version of Cygwin used is probably quite old and needs
updating to work with modern versions of Windows.
I'm afraid that we can't support that here. You need to contact the
supplier of the Hexiom solver and ask them to rebuild using a newer
version of Cygwin. Failing that, you could compile your own version
using the instructions at the top of this file:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple