This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: accept: Bad address
- From: "Ilguiz Latypov via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:51:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: accept: Bad address
- References: <20180404092530.GM2833@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: Ilguiz Latypov <ilatypov at yahoo dot ca>
On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 11:25:30AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I reshuffled lots of socket code to make room for a new AF_UNIX
> implementation. While at it, I screwed up in a few places, so
> socket code was broken for a bit. The OpenSSH testsuite helped
> a lot to find the bugs, btw :}
> > Corinna or somebody else with the chops/access, could we get a new Cygwin
> > DLL snapshot built when you have a chance?
> New snapshots are up.
Thanks, it worked.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple