This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Mikhail Usenko via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 18:06:10 +0300
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygcheck-dep-3.0-2
- Reply-to: Mikhail Usenko <cygwin at inbox dot ru>
Version 3.0-2 of cygcheck-dep has been uploaded.
cygcheck-dep is a bash script for displaying information on dependencies
for installed Cygwin packages. For example: the information about package
leaves; packages with broken dependencies; obsolete, and orphaned packages;
particular package's dependencies; unused dependencies that can be removed
along with particular package meant for uninstalling. See --help for more
It can be useful if you are using some Cygwin software, and want to
keep the Cygwin installation directory clean from unused packages.
Changelog since version 2.1-1:
* the script is almost completely rewritten to reflect the changes
in setup.exe functioning and for clean code;
* the legacy code for support of Cygwin Ports collection is dropped;
* there are new command options.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing
that is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple