This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] libcdio 2.0.0-1, libcdio_paranoia 10.2+0.94+2-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 23:10:37 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] libcdio 2.0.0-1, libcdio_paranoia 10.2+0.94+2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The libcdio package contains a library which encapsulates CD-ROM reading
and control. Applications wishing to be oblivious of the OS- and
device-dependent properties of a CD-ROM can use this library. Also included
is a library for working with ISO-9660 filesystems. Some support for disk
image types like CDRWin's BIN/CUE format, cdrdao's TOC format, and Nero's
NRG format are available. Therefore, applications that use this library
also have the ability to read disc images as though they were CD's.
This is an update to the latest upstream releases.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple