This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Incorrect /proc/cpuinfo for AMD A6-9220
- From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 22:56:29 -0400
- Subject: Incorrect /proc/cpuinfo for AMD A6-9220
- Reply-to: noloader at gmail dot com
I'm working on an AMD A6-9220 and seeing unusual results from
/proc/cpuinfo. I think this may be an issue with the latest Cygwin. It
may be present in earlier versions, too.
Russinovich's coreinfo shows
***** /proc/cpuinfo *****
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple