Re: Gestour Venditravels

Greetings, Antonio Sanchez!

No top-posting in the list, please. And retain list messages in list.
And please teach your email client to not quote raw email addresses.

>> Greetings, Angelina Anglade!
>>
 >>> *Mise a jour de Gestour Windows...*
 >>> *      0 [main] rsync 2052 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
 >>> FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to*
 >>> *the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com <cygwin@cygwin.com>*
>>
>>  This is mostly harmless warning. Which was fixed over a decade ago.
>>  Please see
>> https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings
>>  for details.

> the problem is not the warning but what comes after that (see screenshot
> attached): a connection timeout to updte.gestour.com and a warning that the program "prjCli.exe" is not found.

> System: We are using it on Windows 10 Pro. The last version of cygwin is
> installed.

You did not read the FAQ entry, did you?
In modern Cygwin, the message is different.

> We have tried in two different computers.
> Firewal: We deactivated our firewall and even tryied using an VPN.

> There is anything we can do about it?

Yes. First, update your Cygwin and ensure it is the only version installed.
Then use simpler network diagnostic tools, such as telnet, to ensure the
address/port you are attempting to connect to is actually reachable.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...