This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] gmic 2.2.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 19:34:58 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] gmic 2.2.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
G'MIC is focused on the design of complex pipelines for converting,
manipulating, filtering and visualizing generic 1d/2d/3d multi-spectral
image datasets. Of course, it is able to manage color images, but also more
complex data as image sequences or 3d volumetric datasets.
This is a major update with many changes. The C API library (libcgmic) has
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple