This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] urw-base35-fonts 20170801-5
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:28:45 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] urw-base35-fonts 20170801-5
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This package contains the 35 fonts in the PostScript Level 2 Core Font
Set. These fonts are used by ghostscript, xpdf, and other
The urw-base35-fonts-legacy package is new with this release. It
contains older versions of the fonts that are still needed by some
applications, such as xfig.
This should fix the problem reported here:
Cygwin's urw-base35-fonts maintainer.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple