This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] virt-viewer 6.0-2
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 03:15:37 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] virt-viewer 6.0-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The virt-viewer application is a lightweight interface for interacting with
the graphical display of virtualized guest OS. It can display VNC or SPICE,
and uses libvirt to lookup the graphical connection details.
This release was rebuilt for the latest dependencies.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple